We are an ambitious 11-18 school, within the John Milton Academy Trust, with a new SEND Centre and a separate state of the art Sixth Form within the school grounds.
We can offer:
- an inclusive, rural learning community where behaviour is at least good and frequently outstanding;
- teaching across the age range, including post-16;
- dedicated collaborative CPD time each week for subject and tutor teams;
- A highly successful induction programme for ECTs;
- A focus on innovation and “risk-taking” where this is in the best interest of students;
- A spacious, rural setting.
Stowupland High School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the safeguarding of children. Successful applicants will undergo an enhanced DBS check. We follow DfE guidance and seek to obtain references once candidates have been short-listed and before interview.
Application and contact details:
Application documents are on the side panel to the right or please contact: [email protected]