Stowupland is a highly successful 11-18 school with an Ofsted rating of good (January 2015) and value-added data which now places us amongst the top schools nationally. On 1st September 2016 we became an Academy and founding school of the John Milton Academy Trust. All schools involved in the John Milton Academy Trust have earned autonomy and will be retaining their own culture and ethos. We take pride in our learning community and the opportunities it offers to all.
We can offer:
- an inclusive, rural learning community where behaviour is at least good and frequently outstanding;
- teaching across the age range, including post-16
- dedicated collaborative CPD time each week for subject and tutor teams;
- A highly successful induction programme for NQTs;
- A focus on innovation and “risk-taking” where this is in the best interest of students;
- A spacious, rural setting.
Stowupland High School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the safeguarding of children. Successful applicants will undergo an enhanced DBS check. We follow DfE guidance and seek to obtain references once candidates have been short-listed and before interview.
Application and contact details:
Application documents are on the side panel to the right or please contact: [email protected]
Please click on the links for more information.
Support Staff Vacancies
Please click on the links for more information:
Job Descriptions for Teaching posts:
For Support Staff posts
For all enquiries please contact Mrs S Lewis, Headteacher’s PA, at the school:
Applications can be emailed to: [email protected]
Address: Church Road, Stowupland, Stowmarket, IP14 4BQ.
Tel: 01449 674827