Our 11-18 school is at a very exciting stage in its development. We are an ambitious school community, within the John Milton Academy Trust, and are in the process of planning for a new state of the art Sixth Form centre within the school grounds.
We are working to secure ‘Good’ and take pride in our learning community and are committed to aspiration and excellence for all.
We can offer:
- an inclusive, rural learning community where behaviour is at least good and frequently outstanding;
- teaching across the age range, including post-16
- dedicated collaborative CPD time each week for subject and tutor teams;
- A highly successful induction programme for NQTs;
- A focus on innovation and “risk-taking” where this is in the best interest of students;
- A spacious, rural setting.
Stowupland High School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the safeguarding of children. Successful applicants will undergo an enhanced DBS check. We follow DfE guidance and seek to obtain references once candidates have been short-listed and before interview.
Application and contact details:
Application documents are on the side panel to the right or please contact: [email protected]
Please click on the links for more information.
Support Staff Vacancies
Please click on the links for more information:
Job Descriptions for Teaching posts:
Job Descriptions for supporting posts:
For Support Staff posts
For all enquiries please contact Mrs S Lewis, Headteacher’s PA, at the school:
Applications can be emailed to: [email protected]
Tel: 01449 674827